Newport Beach, California resident, Fran Nardone is more than just a pretty face. She is signed with Ford Models LA and hasn't even graduated High School yet! She's an adventurous, confident, and driven girl with high aspirations and a strong work ethic. See my interview with her below to learn a little more about Fran as a model, traveler, and her life to this point, as well as plans for the future.
1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a model and how long after that moment did you get signed to Ford Models?
Well modeling actually wasn't something I ever considered. It wasn't actually until Ford New York contacted me and flew down to meet with me where I was currently living in LA. After meeting with them I took the opportunity and signed that same month back in 2015. I think my life would be drastically different if I hadn't taken that opportunity and for that I'm very lucky.
2. What is your favorite location that you have ever done a photoshoot at, and what about that place made it so special to you?
One of the best things about modeling is the constant travel opportunities that come up. Ive been lucky enough to travel to some amazing places like NY, New Orleans, San Fran, Yosemite and many others. My favorite place I've ever shoot this far would have to be Sequoia National Park. It really was something out of a movie.
3. What do you classify your personal style as, and what are your favorite 3 brands to shop?
My styles pretty hard to classify I'd say I'm a lil bit of everything. I wear mostly black and white. Not a huge fan on patterns or prints. I do take a lot of pride in how I dress so that makes me quite picky when it comes to shopping. But overall just something cute and casual that expresses me. Probably Urban Outfitters, Topshop and American Rag.
4. Whats your top beauty tip, and what advice would you give any young person looking to start modeling?
Top beauty tip is to have confidence and not care what anyone else thinks about you. Because at the end of the day all that matters is that you love who you are. I get asked a lot tips to start modeling and honestly you just have to work hard and get your name out there to agencies. I was lucky in that the agency came to me but thats not always gonna be the case.
5. Do you have any cool or interesting shoots or campaigns coming in the near future? Do you have any specific goals or resolutions for the new year?
I do have some cool shoots and jobs coming up but thats a secret:) And yes this year I'll be graduating high school so I plan on working and booking jobs as much as I can before college. And of course traveling non stop.
Follow her on Instagram @fran.nardone